- A place where one can use a computer with Internet access for a fee
- (Internet cafes) public establishments offering access to Internet-enabled terminals in addition to other services, such as food and drink. Also known as cybercafes and online cafes.
- An Internet cafe or cybercafe is a place which provides internet access to the public, usually for a fee. These businesses usually provide snacks and drinks, hence the cafe in the name. The fee for using a computer is usually charged as a time-based rate.
- An intense feeling of deep affection
- have a great affection or liking for; “I love French food”; “She loves her boss and works hard for him”
- a strong positive emotion of regard and affection; “his love for his work”; “children need a lot of love”
- any object of warm affection or devotion; “the theater was her first love”; “he has a passion for cock fighting”;
- A deep romantic or sexual attachment to someone
- A personified figure of love, often represented as Cupid
internet cafe love – Love Bytes
Three guys. Three girls. They’ve been best friends forever. Grinding beans, cleaning counters, keeping secrets — they’re always together. Nothing, and no one, can tear them apart…until the day Dylan realizes he’s in love with Natalie. Because the staff of @cafe has only one rule: Don’t fall in love. And now everything is about to change.
T-Bird Internet Cafe in Peeples Valley, AZ in HDR I
Taken in Peeples Valley, AZ with a Canon 5D and Canon 17-40mm f4.0L lens, with polarizer. Peeples Valley is located a few miles north of Yarnell, about halfway between Prescott and Wickenburg. The population of Peeples Valley is about 374.
internet cafe love